Dua for my son on his birthday – Birthday is an impressive occasion where each parent hope his or her child’s the best birthday ever. On the day, you observe your fantastic child playing with mates, opening presents and blissful as a little angel.
He has accomplished your desires, but there is a lot more to a great birthday than presence. On your son’s special day some duas (prayers) are far more precious than money and very durable for your son’s future.
A short dua (supplication) for kids can assist him to get the Allah’s blessings and fulfill his plans in life. This dua for my son on his birthday would give you confidence that Allah will bestow upon him.
Here we have collected some “Dua for your son on his birthday” Copy or Modify any of this. Thanks
Table of Contents
Islamic Birthday Wishes for Son
- My son, on your special day, I wish you a very happy birthday. May Allah bless you with all that you desire in life.
- My dear son, I have never ever been appreciated more than when you came into my life. You are the most precious gift that Allah ever gave me! Thank you for making my life easier and happier. Looking forward to a lifetime of loving memories with you… A very happy birthday to you!
- Son, I cannot express how thankful I am to Allah for blessing me with a son like you. From the moment you opened your eyes, I could never stop thanking Allah for this wonderful gift. You are everything a son could really wish for. This birthday, I promise to continue showering you with unconditional love and care.
- It is the best day of the year for me because it is my son’s birthday today. I know bringing him to this world when he was very young was not easy. You have always supported me and have taken care of our family. I am grateful to you for all that you have done for us. From the bottom of my heart happy birthday!
- You are my son and I love you. And it is my prayer that may Allah fills your life with joy, celebrates all of your successes, guards you from harm and above all, that one day you become a man of character who loves God and others, obeys His word, and is committed to serving Him with passion as He deserves. Have a blessed birthday!
Islamic Birthday Messages for Son
- You gave me the best gift a mother could ever have on my birthday – you. I remember how difficult it was to carry you in my womb for 9 months. How much I wanted to hold you in my arms and give shelter to you. And finally, when you were finally born, I can’t describe the love that overwhelmed me. Today, I want to wish the same feeling for your wife and children when they give birth to your child one day. Have a good time son!
- My dear son, you look so perfect and pure. You are my son and a true blessing. I pray Allah to give you everything you want in this life. I know you to be an educated and achieving person who will make the world proud one day! Happy birthday, my love!
- Happy birthday to my son! I know, seeing you grow older is a source of disappointment for me. I wish I could stop the time and keep you as my child forever. But no matter how much I complain, the universe has its own plan. You have turned into an adult now and it is time to bid good-bye to our carefree days. May Allah shower you with blessings on this special day! Allah hu Akbar
- ” My son Happy birthday to you I just want to wish you happiness for the whole year through.”
- From the moment I had you in my womb, I loved you even before we met. You have been a wonderful son and friend for many years. Today as your mother, I wish you all the joys of the world. Happy birthday, my lovely son!
- You’re the most wonderful son a mother could wish for. I’m glad to have you in my life, and I promise you that not only I will always be there for you, but also I will do everything to make your future safe and secure. Have a great birthday!
- All we want is to see our children grow and be successful. You have been such a blessing in my life, I can never repay all the love you have given me. Happy birthday son, I pray that God blesses you with greater things in life!
- I am thankful that you made it possible for me to even have a son. There is nothing much I can say but thank you for everything and i hope you will be with my son on his birthday.
- Birthday greetings to my dearest son, I love you with all my heart and enjoyed the priceless moments you made me experience since the moment you were born. You are a rare gem, your existence has been the greatest gift I could ever receive in my life.
- My son, you should be smiling as I am writing this message to you. The reason is that you are very special in my eyes. I wish a happy birthday to my son because he has always been a source of inspiration for me, something very rare indeed!
- Happy birthday, my wonderful son! I know growing up has not always been easy. You have gone through a lot of adversities in your life so far. But you are still standing tall and proud. Now that you are entering another year of life, I pray that your trials and tribulations will be fewer in number. Have a blessed birthday, dear one! I love you with all my heart and soul.
Islamic Birthday Quotes for Son
- My boy! I could not have asked for a better son! I am blessed with you in my life. Thank you for being patient with me and for always being an inspiration to others around you. Your sincere affection for your mother and devotion to Allah have earned my respect for you.
- Your strength is my strength, your smile is my smile, your life is my life! Happy birthday my son. To you, I’m the proudest mother on earth.
- I am writing this letter to express my gratitude and love for my son. I remember when you were a little boy how you were always running around the house trying out your new skills wherever we went. Today, look at who you’ve become. I have seen you grow into a fine young man with the morals and kindness of his father. It’s hard to believe that in just 17 years you have accomplished so many things that other people spend their entire lifetime trying to. I am grateful to Allah for all he has done in our life.
- Happy birthday to my precious son! I can never forget all the fun we had together like when you were little and we would draw or play hide and seek. You’ve grown into a fine young man, thank you for taking after your father.
Thanks for reading of collection of Dua for My Son On His Birthday Please share this on any of your social media account. Sharing is caring.
You may also like...
Click to comment