Happy 8th Birthday Wishes: What should you do if a kid is turning 8? Well, write a birthday message to an 8-year-old kid and see the love and appreciation ooze out of their face with that bright shiny smile. Wishes are heartfelt and can make a child feel closer to a person since they have a little message as a reference.
Here are some 8th birthday wishes, quotes and messages you can write to that special kid who is turning eight to always remind them of a time they had so much joy in their little hearts, so find the best way to say “Happy 8th Birthday.”
General/Funny/ Boy / Girl / Son/Daughter/Nephew/Niece / Grandson/Granddaughter / Brother / Sister
Happy 8th Birthday Wishes
The following list includes many simple, sweet and heartfelt 8th birthday wishes for 8-year-old boys and girls.
- Happy 8th Birthday! Congratulations on reaching the 8th lap in the race of life.
- Turning 8 means that you’re 8 times sweeter than you were last year, doesn’t it?
- What will Avengers do when they know that there’s an 8-year-old hero around?
- Best birthday wishes to the best 8-year-old ever.
- Check the date. Yes, you’ll be eight. So let’s celebrate.
- Not 8 weeks or 8 months, 8 years!! Damn, how I wish I could be like you. Cheers, dear, you are loved.
- 8 years! That’s 2 Presidential terms. That’s gotta be a sign. Happy Birthday, your Excellency.
- Hey! It’s the birthday mate! He just clocked 8. Wow, this is great. Let us celebrate and jubilate, till the night gets late. I just can’t wait.
- Oxygen, atomic number 8, gives breath. You, 8 years old, breathtaking. You both provide balance like no other, and can’t imagine life without you. Cheers to your new age.
- Ride your bicycle, tell all the kids around the block you’ve clocked 8. They won’t hate, they will celebrate.
- Call your friends, let’s get this party started! An amazing 8-year-old is in town. Cheers!
- While we join you in your 8th celebration, enjoy every moment of it. I love you.
- If life was a game, you’ve made the 8th level. If life was a series, you’ve reached the 8th season. No matter what life is, clocking 8 is an achievement, celebrate!
- Breaking news! The greatest kid ever is 8 years old today. The whole world is celebrating you. Cheers to your new age.
- This day eight years ago, you came into this world, and ever since then, you have been a source of joy to the family. May you continue to be a blessing (to many). Have a wonderful celebration, sweetheart.
- May your 8th birthday bring you joy, happiness and a lot of games.
- Dearie, I cannot begin to describe the joy I feel in my heart when I look at you and what you have become, you are 8 now and I could be more proud of the person you are. Have the best party ever.
- Happy Birthday, Twins! I have 16 wishes for both of you, 8 for each.
An 8-year-old smile can show up after reading one of these funny 8th birthday messages, you may also need to see our separate list of funny birthday wishes.
- 8 candles on your cake. Take the candles and let me have the cake. Happy Birthday!
- You’re driving through the years fast with love and fun. We have to get you a driver’s license before that becomes illegal. Happy Birthday, kiddo!
- My wish for a gorgeous angel like you is to always find the toys you want, so you won’t cry again. Happy 8th Birthday, sweetie.
- Instead of asking for the gift you want this year like you always do, just look back and blow out all candles. Have an awesome party, honey!
- Make sure you enjoy this particular birthday, it’s the 8th one and you have to eat 8 cake slices today, it’s hard but still possible.
- Just a while ago, I could hold you with one arm. Now, I can’t even lift you. What are your parents feeding you? Whatever it is, save some for me. Happy 8th Birthday!
Here are some unique birthday wishes for an 8-year-old boy to put a smile on his face, you might need to check out our huge list of birthday wishes for boys.
- What do we give a naughty boy on his 8th birthday? A Birthday Party!! Have a blast!
- Soon enough you will be a teenager and I won’t know what to do with you, so try to be cool, man. Happy 8th Birthday, sweetie!
- 8 already? See how you’ve grown. Expecting to see your beard soon. Cheers, man!
- You are growing to be a strong and amazing young man, and I hope I get to see you grow old. I love you and would like nothing more than to see that never ending smile on your 8-year-old face.
- Like the Angels sing in heaven, so shall 8 birds sing a familiar tune for a precious boy who just turned 8 on Earth, so we say Happy Birthday to the sweetest little boy.
- Words can’t explain the joy I see in your 8-year-old eyes. Happy Birthday, honey!
If you want to wish a little girl a happy 8th birthday, here are some 8th birthday wishes for girls that will surely make any 8-year-old girl smile yet laugh. You might also want to check out our big collection of girls’ birthday wishes.
- Happy Birthday, Snow white! the seven dwarfs are here to sing for you. We wish you all the best, sweetie.
- Get your shoes, your Cinderella shoes, it’s time to party!! What’s the occasion? It’s your 8th birthday, Moana.
- You are the most wonderful 8-year-old baby girl on the planet, may you enjoy this day and all the gifts that come with it.
- Have a splendid eighth birthday, little girl, I hope I someday will be the greatest reminder of how much fun you had today.
- Let’s go outside. It’s a sunny day, bright as you are. Perfect day to celebrate a perfect girl.
Every mom and dad gets happy when they feel that their son is growing up fast. On your son’s 8th birthday, get ready to wish him the best and say what you feel towards your little prince. Here are seven sweet and funny 8th birthday wishes for sons to help you wish your 8-year-old son a happy birthday, you can also find more of these messages by checking out this link.
- Happy 8th Birthday to the coolest son ever!
- Hurray son, let’s go have some fun. Let’s go out in the sun, and have a celebration that can’t be outdone.
- I’m proud and gr8ful that I have the gr8est 8-year-old ever. Congrats son!
- Boys of age 8 are seen as boys who care less about some things and care more about playing, but you’re a different young man, who cares more about excellence. Happy 8th Birthday, my little man!
- I’m very jealous, my sweet baby; how I wish I was 8 today! You remind me of how naughty I was at 8. Happy Birthday, my adorable Lion King!
- You’re 8!! You’ve made it to the big boy’s leagues. Congratulations!
- Happy 8th Birthday, mummy’s pet! I will see what you are capable of doing when the time is right for you to leave your mom to go to school.
Ready to celebrate your daughter’s 8th birthday? First, prepare a card to add some cute words for her, and luckily, we have a sweet collection of 8th birthday wishes for daughters that can help any father or mother find the perfect wording for the message they are going to write to their 8-year-old daughter. You can also see our best collection of happy birthday wishes for daughters.
- Happy 8th Birthday to the best daughter in the world!
- Goodbye to being 7 years old. Good tidings on being 8 years old. Good morning, my little queen, have a blast.
- For 8 years, I’ve been waking up to see your shiny face, but it has never been as radiant as this. 8 looks good on you, cutie.
- Smile and have fun, you are 8, stop being too serious. You have a lot of dress up games to finish. Have a hearty celebration my darling.
- I love you so much, my 8-year-old princess! As you grow into the pretty daughter you are today, remember, I will always be here for you no matter what! Love you.
- Clocking 8 isn’t a reason to wake up late. See what I did there? just trying to rhyme like you. Get up my girl, let’s celebrate your birthday.
Your 8-year-old nephew will be happy after reading one of these 8th birthday wishes for nephews which can inspire any uncle or aunt, you can also check our special list of happy birthday wishes for a nephew.
- Blow your candles, make a wish. Eight Big fat wishes for a big fat boy, LOL. Cheers!
- 8 deep wishes for my 8-year-old nephew, I can’t remember them now, so let’s replace them with 8 cupcakes. Your [uncle/aunt] loves cupcakes.
- A very happy 8th birthday to you my sweetest dove. Stay blessed, [ insert his name].
- Special thanks to God for adding another year to my sweet nephew’s age. You’re not 7 anymore.
- Fun Fact: Never has anyone been as happy as I’m on an 8-year-old’s birthday. Wishing you the grandest of birthdays, my smart nephew.
The following 8th birthday wishes for nieces will help you be a perfect uncle or aunt by sending one of them to your 8-year-old niece and just see what will happen.
- Happy 8th Birthday to the awesomest niece on Earth!
- Your mom tells me today’s your 8th birthday as if I didn’t know already. Tell her I don’t forget special days.
- 8 years ago, the spirits looked upon us and gave us a gift. Since then, you’ve been the miracle in our family. We’re glad to have you. Cheers to your new age.
- I can’t believe you’ve made so many memories at 8 already, some of the best ones are into my phone gallery to watch when you grow up. Best wishes for my little niece.
- For 8 years, we used to get-together and share memories of your entrance to this world. We are blessed to have the sweetest 8-year-old girl in our family. Happy B-day my pretty niece.
- You have made me smile for the past 7 years. I’m glad you have taken another giant step to the 8th year. God bless you my colorful butterfly.
Want a message to your 8-year-old grandson? As a grandpa or grandma, you are loved in all ways, so don’t worry about sending a perfect message. However, we prepared a perfect collection of 8th birthday wishes for grandsons that will make you and your grandson smile.
- Happy 8th Birthday to one of the most wonderful grandsons who ever lived!
- Flip flops or shoes, hip hop or jazz, beatbox or DJ, I don’t really care. Let’s partyyy!! Time to celebrate the best 8-year-old grandson ever.
- I’ve been starving for a year, just to parasite on your 8th birthday candy and cakes, but unfortunately, your [grandma/grandpa] is toothless.
- You are incredible, we will sing Hip Hip hooray as you are turning eight today, so put your homework away (for one day). Loads of fun & presents for my wonderful grandson.
Have an 8-year-old granddaughter and want to celebrate her? Turning 8 is a unique experience for girls who love to be appreciated by their grandparents, so these next 8th birthday wishes for granddaughters will help you add a special memory to your granddaughter’s life.
- Happy 8th Birthday to the girl who has the best [grandmother/grandfather] in the world!
- Congratulations, my dear granddaughter, on turning 8; you are so sweet.
- One day, you’re 7, the next you’re 8. How magical is that? Well, that’s what my granddaughter is and that’s how she has always been, MAGICAL. Cheers to your new age dear.
- Not long ago, you were fed with a spoon. Today you stand tall like a rose flower, A fabulous 8th birthday to you my little granddaughter!
- Can’t believe you’re just 8 because there have been lots of great moments with you. Well, that’s my luck, I get to spend many more with my precious granddaughter. Cheers, dear.
Have a little bro and he is turning 8? These 8th birthday messages for brothers were beautifully crafted with a sense of humor, they will inspire you to wish your 8-year-old brother a happy birthday. You can also check out this sweet collection of birthday wishes for brothers.
- Happy 8th Birthday, Brother! Let’s not quarrel for one day.
- Knowing you makes me happy, being your sister makes me proud. As you’re 8 today, all I want to do is celebrate.
- You are special, handsome and amazing. Wish you the best birthday even if you are a brat.
- I’m proud to have you as a kid brother. Although little, yet you are intelligent. Enjoy your 8th birthday, bro.
Here are some Happy 8th Birthday messages one can send to their 8-year-old sister. We also have a separate article with 100+ birthday wishes for sisters.
- Happy 8th Birthday, Sister! Keep getting more beautiful every year.
- What’d you say? Can’t hear you. Listening to 8 billion stars singing Happy Birthday to a special sister.
- I hope that you’ll be the most successful girl at school, don’t be like your big stupid [sis/bro]. Happy 8th Birthday, sweetheart!
- Watching Chowder reminds me of you. Chubby, funny, and a foodie! Today, we’ll test your appetite, sis. Cheers!
- Good morning, my lady! Your subjects await your grandeur for your 8th birthday celebration. Cheers, your highness. The Queen of England sends her best.
Related: Happy 9th Birthday Wishes
Don’t worry; kids at 8 can read well and don’t always need their parents to read for them, so your message will reach them and I bet your words can make them laugh easily. Happy 8th Birthday wishes and greetings have to be sweet, funny or heart-touching as 8-year-olds don’t love details, so make your message as short as possible.
- Happy 41st Birthday Wishes and Greeting Cards
- Happy 45th Birthday Wishes for 45-Year-Olds
- 60+ Short Birthday Wishes and Messages
- Happy 9th Birthday Wishes and Messages
- 23rd Birthday Wishes for 23-Year-Olds
special day today! Happy 8th birthday to you today, my dear! I hope your party this year is an absolute blast with lots of fun, lots of gifts, and of course lots of cake! Enjoy it to the max and congratulations to you, kid!How do you say happy birthday in simple words? ›
- “Hope all your birthday wishes come true!”
- “It's your special day — get out there and celebrate!”
- “Wishing you the biggest slice of happy today.”
- “I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!”
- “Our age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying us!”
- “Happy, happy birthday, [Margie]!”
- “I hope you get to do something fun to celebrate!”
- “You deserve everything happy. ...
- “[Aaron], hope you have a happy [27th]! ...
- “The happiest of birthdays to the [loveliest] of [daughters].”
- “Warmest wishes for a happy birthday,”
“Another year older, and you just keep getting stronger, wiser, funnier and more amazing!” “[Aliyah], Happy Birthday to one of my favorite people in the history of ever.” “[Elana], thanks for being here, for being you.” “Warmest wishes and love on your birthday and always!”How do you wish a child Happy birthday? ›
- May all your wishes come true today and every day. ...
- You're the best thing that ever happened to me. ...
- I admire the strong, young man you've become. ...
- Time to eat cake and celebrate. ...
- Happy birthday to my handsome son!
- I hope your special day is as wonderful as you!
- You are a special gift for all of us.
- God will guide you in life.
- Always look to God for guidance.
- I hope that Jesus can be your protector.
- I pray that every moment of your life is filled with happiness.
- I hope that you and your family find happiness on your birthday.